- Anderson, K., & Broderick, J. (2017). Natural gas and climate change. Manchester: University of Manchester, 27, 733-735.
- Hansen et al. (2008). Target atmospheric CO2: Where should humanity aim? arXiv preprint arXiv:0804.1126.
- Howarth (2015). Methane emissions and climatic warming risk from hydraulic fracturing and shale gas development: implications for policy. Energy and Emission Control Technologies, 3, 45-54.
- Oil Change International (2018). Off Track: How the IEA Guides Energy Decisions Towards Fossil Fuel Dependence and Climate Change. April 2018.
- Shindell et al. (2012). Simultaneously mitigating near-term climate change and improving human health and food security. Science, 335(6065), 183-189.
- Stocker et al. (2013). Climate change 2013: the physical science basis. Intergovernmental panel on climate change, working group I contribution to the IPCC fifth assessment report (AR5). New York.
- Worden et al. (2017). Reduced biomass burning emissions reconcile conflicting estimates of the post-2006 atmospheric methane budget. Nature communications, 8(1), 2227.